NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL VERSION WITH TRANSLATION

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Vent

Hey GM, Ford and Chrysler! We ALREADY lost the GM Plant in Doraville, the Ford Plant in Hapeville. Are we worried we might have to buy a foreign car? Look on the street, evidently not so much!

Why don't BP, Exxon-Mobil or any of the other wealthy oil companies bail out the auto industry? They've been in bed with one another for over 70 years.

I wonder if $700B would be enough to find a cure for cancer?

Due to downsizing the new Presidential jet will be a Piper cub named Air Force 1/2.

Why should retired auto workers have their pensions protected. My 401K is going down the drain and no one is bailing it out.

Ever notice the women who wrote love letters to Atlanta court murderer Brian Nichols are women you would not want to have sex with in the first place?

We are living in a society that dumps their kids off like an unwanted animal, people claim there is no God and no Christmas, wars and rumors of wars, kids attacking their parents, sexual perversion are rampant. The Bible is looking more and more like the truth every day.

I bet it was one of the Georgia Tech grads who lost his tool bag in space. Go Dawgs!

If companies make loans to people that they KNOW cannot afford to pay it back, then they do not deserve bailouts. Learn from your mistakes, and don't ask ME to pay for it. Besides, Congress and the Justice Dept TOLD them to do it and now they are spending money hand over fist to cover their butts.

I don't think I'd have the NERVE to admit I'd been taken by a Nigeria 419 scam. If you don't know about these things, where have you been? ESPECIALLY when people warn you that it's a scam, and you choose to believe it anyway. That's just plain GREED...and greed is repaid negatively.

You know times are tough when the temperature is higher than credit scores.

I heard times are so bad, the Dollar Stores now have "Lay-away plans."

Is there a place where I can get a bumper sticker to let everyone know that I am heterosexual?

Burlington, VT is the healthiest city in the US? Perhaps because no one lives there?

What is it about being gay (or straight, for that matter) that makes you proud? Why would you be proud of your sexual orientation? It's not an accomplishment. And, wrongly thought of as a civil right.

I will keep my freedon, I will keep my God, I will keep my money, Obama can keep the change.

Walter

No comments: