NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL VERSION WITH TRANSLATION

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Special Message To All Conservatives.....

"I have been made victorious through terror."

- Muhammad, founder of Islam

Dear Fellow Conservative,

The truth is usually pretty simple, but as I'm sure you would agree, finding it in the mainstream media is next to impossible.

Nonetheless, I've found the cure... it's the well regarded conservative news weekly, Human Events -- the publication I've been proud to call my editorial home for almost 10 years.

Since 1944, Human Events has helped bust the conspiracy of furious spin the liberals use to keep us "regular" Americans misinformed.

I am proud to be the Legal Correspondent for Human Events, and I'm proud to be among the hundreds of thousands of people who read Human Events. I urge you to do the same by subscribing today.

Together, through my columns and your commitment to stay informed, we can change minds by telling the truth -- loud and clear.

If you subscribe to Human Events now, you'll also reserve a FREE copy of Robert Spencer's courageous new book, The Truth About Muhammad.

Subscribe to Human Events today - and let's keep the liberals on the run and conservative ideas charging ahead. Click here.

Thanks,

Ann Coulter
Legal Correspondent for HUMAN EVENTS


P.S. Here is how to tick off a liberal...just subscribe to Human Events today! (And you'll receive a FREE copy of The Truth About Muhammad - a $27.95 value.)

P.P.S. Make a liberal even madder by subscribing for 70-weeks and also get bestselling book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) in a hardcover edition not found in stores -- absolutely free.

For instant service, call us toll-free at 888.GO.RIGHT (888.467.4448).

Click here to get started today.